Our global managed service team is comprised of L1 through to L3 engineers, with a broad skill set across systems, public cloud platforms, networking, and applications.
We utilise the best of breed Service Management platforms to deliver client value both onsite and remotely.
With 24/7 coverage we strive to deliver incident resolution and request fulfillment, quickly and efficiently, resulting in exceptional customer experience and service.
24/7 year-round remote incident support coverage
- 24/7/365 remote incident support coverage;
- Access to the Hentsū Incident Support Desk 24/7/365 via either email, phone or portal;
- Troubleshooting of operational or systemic problems with the Hentsū deployed Cloud platform/solution;
- Provide technical guidance and user support for issues and escalations;
- Provide assistance with licensing, invoicing, and subscription inquiries for Hentsū procured devices & applications;
- “How to” questions about Hentsū deployed services and features;
Remote incident support for Hentsū managed AWS, Azure, GCP
- Access to Hentsū Support Engineers for remote incident support for Hentsū deployed and managed cloud platforms/solutions;
Remote incident support for Hentsū deployed apps, operating systems and devices
- Access to Hentsū Support Engineers for remote incident support for Hentsū deployed solutions, including apps, O/S and devices;
Bespoke support coverage or SLA requirements
- Hentsū can provide extensions to the standard Support offerings to take into account Clients specific support needs and requirements. There may be additional charges applicable. These could include some of the current Hentsū Support exclusions;
- Cloud services, applications or devices not deployed or managed by Hentsū;
- Code development, or debugging of custom software;
- Non-critical security patches or upgrades to devices;
- Troubleshooting or debugging any application outside of the Office 365 plans or add-ons in-scope;
- Troubleshooting on non-managed devices;
- Performing “Move Add Change Delete” (MACD) tasks to any system or environment unless agreed in the terms
Remote incident support for third party apps, operating systems and devices
- Provide issue coordination and resolution management with third parties (vendors & suppliers) as part of the Hentsū deployed Cloud platform/solution;
- Hentsū deployed and managed Microsoft Office 365 business or enterprise plans, or any available Office 365 add-ons for those plans;
- Hentsū deployed and/or managed Microsoft Office 365 applications on any device;
- Hentsū deployed and managed Microsoft Windows 10 or later devices
On-site incident support attendance with SLA (office hours)
- Onsite Hentsū Support Engineer for incidents or issues that cannot be resolved remotely. SLA’s apply depending on the incident severity
Basic monitoring of Hentsū deployed apps, operating systems and devices
- Proactive Hentsū investigation of monitoring alerts raised by Hentsū Monitoring Platform and proactive Hentsū system heath checks
Monitoring of third party apps, operating systems and networking
- Proactive Hentsū investigation of 3rd party monitoring alerts raised by both Hentsū Monitoring Platform and 3rd party alert systems proactive Hentsū system heath checks.
Patching of Hentsū deployed apps, operating systems and devices
- Critical security patches on Hentsū managed devices;
- Critical security patches to Hentsū managed applications
DR test for Hentsū delivered platform (1 per year)
- Annual DR Testing of the Hentsū deployed Cloud platform/solution will be completed with Client involvement where required. (Note that DR Planning and documentation will be delivered as part of the Cloud Platform deployment deliverables. If this is not part of Delivery then there would need to be a billable project to plan and document ahead of any annual DR test activity)
Dedicated onsite support engineers during office hours
Responsibilities to include:
- Handling the day-to-day user and service issues and escalation as required
- Providing how-to assistance to end users
- Carrying out hands-on support tasks such as swapping out defective equipment
Critical security patch of third-party apps, operating systems and devices
- Critical security patches on Hentsū managed 3rd party devices;
- Critical security patches to Hentsū managed 3rd party operating systems and applications
DR test for Hentsū delivered platform (2 + per year) or bespoke requirements
- Bespoke DR requirements or more than 1 DR test per annum
Move Add Change Delete (MACD) non-support requests capped at one hour per user per month
- for user based systems or environments specified and agreed in the terms
Procurement of hardware and software
- Procurement of Hardware on behalf of clients as required during the term of the agreement
Service reviews, reporting and support technical lead
- Service Management reviews with Clients to discuss support usage trends, patterns, performance, technical consultations and roadmap discussions
- Client Relationship Manager will be assigned and will be the point of contact and escalation.
- Client Relationship Manager will lead and own the regular service review process.
- The reviews will include not only support service metrics but will also include recommendations for any changes or enhancements that may be required or beneficial to the environment and or platform.
- Roadmap planning and discussions