Hentsū to Discuss Hedge Fund Cloud Services
London – 2 June 2016 – Hedge fund cloud service provider Hentsū will be speaking alongside senior executives from AWS, Thomson Reuters, Piquant Technologies and Ion Asset Architecture at a panel debate hosted by HFM on the 22nd of June in London.
With participation from both technology service providers and consumers of those services, there promises to be a well-balanced discussion around service innovation, systems performance, information security and broader business benefits.
The debate will cover all types of hedge fund technologies, but with a focus on core real-time market data, execution and trading systems. There are both benefits and challenges of running asset management services over a public cloud infrastructure. With the experiences on the panel, both sides of the debate should be well represented, and without the myths and perceptions.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Marko Djukic, founder & managing director, Hentsū
- Mike Powell, managing director, enterprise, Thomson Reuters
- David Elliot, solutions architecture manager, financial services, Amazon Web Services
- Iain Buchanan, CTO and COO, Piquant Technologies
- Dennis Lohfert, director, Ion Asset Architecture
Places are limited so click here for more information and to register.