Hentsu is delighted to partner with Battle of the Quants in co-hosting this year’s pre-conference drinks reception, where investors and allocators will have a chance to connect over cocktails before the conference itself.
This year’s agenda looks promising as ever, supported by a roster of high calibre speakers and topical themes:
- Artificial Intelligence: Moving Mainstream
- Investors: Can Quants Save the Pension Funds?
- Quant Landscape: Review
- “Data Hunting” for Alpha
- Quant Cap Intro Breakfast & one on one meetings
- Blockchain for Fund Management
- How Investors use Quants
- Big Data is Interesting, but “Where’s the Alpha?”
“If you’re considering Quantitative Strategies and you want an overview, then you should consider attending the Battle of the Quants – London. Ulrika and Bartt have been running the event for quite a while and they have put together a first class gathering which will help you to better understand the space, guide you to know what look for and introduce you to some of top notch Quantitative Managers. The event is fast-paced, interesting and well worth your time and, as we all know, Quants are the future!”
– Ken Akoundi, Investor DNA